Sunday, September 25, 2011

skull loving posting :)))

We know that the skulls everywhere.
 Each style is available in 'almost'. 
So I did thismorning posting for you.
 In this case, the first brand from our
 mind, of course, is Alexander McQueen.
 Philipp Plein then. Then Fashionology.
 At least in my mindthey are coming.
Alexander McQueen, all in all, we know that no matter what the object is a single skullBut this is not reflected in clothingEverything is just outside of clothing.Scarves, rings, braceletsnecklacespursesshoes. I have all of them






 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alexander McQueen 

Philipp Pleina brand that uses the skull everywhereGenerallyt-shirts, jackets inside and outsideclothingugg boots well as an emblemusing it as flats bead detailI have most of the skull on the skirt and Chiara Ferragni of pink shoes I worea long dress with a black-white love you more.



 
Fashionology one of my favorite places to sell accessories. The skull and uses verygood. Speaking of Fashionology, Fashionology 's "casing" a very original andbeautiful necklaces.
 


In addition, the Betsey Johnson fashion show 2012 winter, a lot of them used the skullBut 'the absence of mannequin mannequinsUnfortunately, I put a single photoAnd I put that dress on the mannequin photo Deniz Berdan 'Edo Boutique'photographed atMeanwhile, the Edo Boutique in Istanbul is a very special boutique.

 

Photo Sources:
http://www.fashionology.nl/
http://www.fashiolista.com/
http://deniz-berdan.blogspot.com/
http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/
http://www.vogue.it/
http://www.theblondesalad.com/