Saturday, February 5, 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 11

Sexy Boom!!!
I share this is the first to be accepted as fact. But I said let me out See also followingsqueeze it together. Follow the track and I'm standing in a row. Turn ends Then again, I want something. 
What is this?
Of course, what does it look like the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show ...
This year will be the second role of the first flank wears Chanel Iman.
"Sexy" referred to in the capacity of 4 passes per business angel and show themagain. Adriana, Rosie, Candice  and Alessandra than would be expected from. Heidi and Gisele is always so much we want to emergence names. But unfortunately they do not appear in this performance. Gisele has already had a role in this team last year.But with VS much better to announce the name of a "supermodel. " Behati, Isabeli,Izabel, Selita 'for this star group. Behati course a little later than others. Doutzen at thislineup, too, did not take part in this year, maybe, but let's at least as Candice is a sexymannequin. Our blonde star, Akon is a wing of the department this year in Karolina

Akon section?
Ours is the big party every year and always call at least one guest. Let the fashion show of excitement as the song whatsoever. Guests of this year, will add the excitement of the Kate Perry and Akon.
Now Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 11 of telling you're ready to watch.





In addition, from 2005 until 2011 I would recommend watching all the VS runway.
Published each year on the last day of the year to end because of this the show I'mlooking forward to wait.